Wednesday, October 22, 2008

AT&T WILLIAMS F1. Trip to Singapore. 4 Days 3 Nights

To my surprised when I board a plane last Saturday 18.10.2008 on my trip to Singapore, I was so surprised and happy because I had an opportunity to fly with AirAsia's AT&T Williams F1 plane. Why I feel so surprised ?

I still can remember when I was invited by Citibank AirAsia Credit Card to attend a ceremony of the arriving of new Airbus A320 with the collaborating of AirAsia with AT&T Williams F1.

I was wondering when I would have the chance to take this AirAsia's AT&T Williams F1 flight one day ? It appears that on 18th October 2008 I have the chance to board the plane. A trip to Singapore with the flight number - AK 123. The flight attendant appears to be shy when I took the photo of her.

It was nice when I was invited to attend their launching ceremony. The ceremony is to unveiled the world’s first commercial A320 aircraft with a Formula One team livery. The unveiling of the aircraft, whose livery is an exact look-alike of the AT&T Williams racing car, was held to coincide with the Malaysian Grand Prix which starts on 21 March 2008 and to mark AirAsia’s extended three year partnership with the AT&T Williams Formula One team.

The plane was name after * Sir Frank Williams *. The event was held on 20th March 2008 at LCCT tarmac Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

Not only I have an opportunity to take the photo with the new plane but I also have an opportunity to take a photo with the AirAsia’s AT&T Williams Formula One simulator Race Car and a photo session with AT&T Williams F1 drivers.

How nice standing beside Nico Rosberg...........

This A320 Number is 9M-AFW

1 comment:

Ky darsa said...

KAMI SEKELUARGA TAK LUPA MENGUCAPKAN PUJI SYUKUR KEPADA ALLAH S,W,T
dan terima kasih banyak kepada AKI atas nomor yang AKI
beri 4 angka [6863] alhamdulillah ternyata itu benar2 tembus .
dan alhamdulillah sekarang saya bisa melunasi semua utan2 saya yang
ada sama tetangga.dan juga BANK BRI dan bukan hanya itu KI. insya
allah saya akan coba untuk membuka usaha sendiri demi mencukupi
kebutuhan keluarga saya sehari-hari itu semua berkat bantuan AKI..
sekali lagi makasih banyak ya AKI… bagi saudara yang suka PASANG NOMOR
yang ingin merubah nasib seperti saya silahkan hubungi KI JAYA,,di no (((085-342-064-735)))
insya allah anda bisa seperti saya…menang NOMOR 540 JUTA ,

PESUGIHAN DANA GAIB

PESUGIHAN UANG BALIK
DAN PESUGIHAN TUYUL