Friday, May 1, 2009

Attending Course Worth RM 3,800.00 .....

Today I have attended a course that would teach me how to trade better in the share market. The course cost me about RM 3,800.00 for 4 days training beginning from today until next Monday - 4th May 2009. The course is all about Technical Analysis.

I feel a bit tired when I attended the course because the course started at 9.00 am until 6.00 pm. To my surprised the course that I have attended got at least 30 participants. Wow........

If one person paying RM 3,800.00 ......... mmmmmmmmm 30 x RM 3,800.00 ...... lots of money.... more than RM 100,000.00. If I can become the owner of the company and be a trainer.... how nice.....ha ha ha ha .... Fatt Tatt Lohhhhhhh

2 comments:

TK said...

Did the course eventually help you trade better?

Jackie Lee said...

Yes, they really help us to understand more and how to trade much more better.