Friday, June 19, 2009

Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia 3 Days 2 Nights.

Just finish my holiday in Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia. My flight number to Madano was 9M-AFY. I went there for 3 days 2 nights. Travelling with six of my friends on Tuesday night. Quite tiring after travelling about 3 hours and 50 minutes. Arrive at Manado at about 9.00 pm.

Actually my trip there suppose to be 4 days 3 nights but because of some unforeseen things happen, AirAsia has change it flight time from early morning to late evening. Departure at 4.45 pm. Not only that they have change the flight time, they also have change my actual flight schedule.

I was suppose to went there on 16th June and return to Malaysia on the 19th June (4 days 3 nights) but instead the AirAsia has changed the return ticket to 20th June. Wahhhhhh ........ the time frame is too long.

It would be almost 5 days 4 nights, so I have decided to change it to 18th June without paying any extra charges to AirAsia.

No comments: