Sunday, October 4, 2009

GutterUncensored Blogspot Being Banned Again ?

Lately there are so many bloggers looking for Gutteruncensored Blogspot and some even can't find them as well. I'm also looking for it for quite sometimes and lately I have found out the new website. The website still can be access yesterday (03.10.2009) but today the website cannot be access already.


The new website name called http://gutteruncensoredwebx.blogspot.com/. But when I check it again and I found out that the blog has been block again. I don't know why the Google Management have an issue with the Gutteruncensored author?


The last article that I remember and read about it was " Malaysia's NTPM Store Worker and OC NTPM Worker Sex Scandal Storage Room Sex Video ". This article appear on 1st October 2009.

This time around the blog is open to invited readers only. These have something to do with the google management. Maybe the author of the Gutteruncensored website is too famous.

.

No comments: