Friday, July 2, 2010

Prince Of Persia, Knight And Day

Last Monday 29th June, 2010. I went to watch a movie in a newly open cinema. It was a great day to watch this movie near to my place. The movie call Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (RM 8). I'm watching at the newly open cinema operated by the MBO Cinema group.

There was 11 small cinema inside the newly built building at Persiaran Raja Muda Musa. That was on Monday when I went to watch this movie. On Wednesday I went to watch another movie called KNIGHT AND DAY (RM 10).

It was a nice movie. Although I'm expecting the movie story would be an exciting movie but it turn to be a bit of comedian movie between the two actor and the actress. Anyway it is worth to watch. Quiet entertaining but I liked Prince of Persia the most. For me is a must watch movie.

No comments: