Wednesday, September 1, 2010

REPOMEN And Phua Chu Kang

Recently I went to watch two movies. The movie called REPOMEN. I watch it at Jaya Jusco, Bandar Bukit Tinggi. To my surprised the ticket prices shoots up very high. I have to pay RM13.00 for that ticket.

I have no choice because my favourite cinema MBO Cinema didn't screen this movie at their place or else I just have to pay RM9.00. Talking about this movie - for me this is something new because the story line of this movie is about taking back people organ after company who is supplying and sold the human organ to them and if they cannot pay back, the company have the rights to take it back. This movie worth to watch.

Another movie I really don't like to recommend for anyone to see is the Phua Chu Kang movie. The story line was not funny enough and it is a waste for our money. Sorry Chu Kang .......... hehehehehehehe ................

No comments: