Monday, September 20, 2010

White Colour For Hyundai Sonata .

Today 20.09.2010 I received a news from Sime Darby Auto Hyundai Sdn Bhd about my new Hyundai Sonata. To my disappointment I have waited this car for quite some time and until now they can't even deliver the car.

Today they called me to inform that if I want the Silver colour I have to wait for another week or two but I was given a choice to choose a White colour Sonata. Mmmmmmm ....... maybe White colour will be much more better. I did think about this colour a few times but this time after much of the thinking I have decided to take the White colour Sonata.

I think I will adjust my self for that colour after I have been waiting so long. It seems if I want to go for the Red colour I would have to wait for next year.

No comments: