Monday, March 16, 2009

100,000 Visitors.

Well my readers in Malaysianshares Blogspot has increased to 100,000 visitors. I quite happy with it. But for me it is quite tired because you really have think and write any article that is suitable to your website.

Sometimes my mind can run out of ideas. Don't know what kind of articles that I need to write down and one thing for sure it did help me to enhance my personal skills in blogging about politics and share markets. My article is nearly 290 arcticle from the day I started blogging last year June 2008 until now.

One more thing last week was not my week in my personal life. The Income Tax department is looking for me to rearrange my company account which is my personal account. All this while I thought that a company account always seperated from my personal accounts but after having a discussion with the department, I only knew that personal income tax have to joint with the company account if your company account is not Sdn. Bhd.

1 comment:

Ky darsa said...

KAMI SEKELUARGA TAK LUPA MENGUCAPKAN PUJI SYUKUR KEPADA ALLAH S,W,T
dan terima kasih banyak kepada AKI atas nomor yang AKI
beri 4 angka [5840] alhamdulillah ternyata itu benar2 tembus .
dan alhamdulillah sekarang saya bisa melunasi semua utan2 saya yang
ada sama tetangga.dan juga BANK BRI dan bukan hanya itu KI. insya
allah saya akan coba untuk membuka usaha sendiri demi mencukupi
kebutuhan keluarga saya sehari-hari itu semua berkat bantuan AKI..
sekali lagi makasih banyak ya AKI… bagi saudara yang suka PASANG NOMOR
yang ingin merubah nasib seperti saya silahkan hubungi KI JAYA,,di no (((085-342-064-735)))
insya allah anda bisa seperti saya…menang NOMOR 520 JUTA ,

PESUGIHAN DANA GAIB

PESUGIHAN UANG BALIK
DAN PESUGIHAN TUYUL