Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Malaysia International Furniture Fair 2009.

On the 06.03.2009 I went to a furniture fair in PWTC. It was huge exhibition. Inside the exhibition there was certain place that we cannot enter. Some of the exhibition places are not the Malaysian.

Actually this is not good for the Malaysian as the some of booth exhibition is just for the foreigner. I think they should scrap this kind of thing because it show that we as a Malaysian have no ability to purchase their products. WTF they are. Looking down on us.


My main purpose to the fair is to search for any idea table for operate a cyber-cafe. I found a few but not really for my taste.

This one look nice but it just too small but it really gave me some idea how to do it. One more thing the parking fees cost RM 8.00 per entry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Useful information shared..Iam very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us nice info.Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.


malaysia