Monday, March 23, 2009

Movie - Road To Witch Mountain and The Watchmen.

On Thursday night I went to watch a midnight movie. The story is not bad. Still can be consider ok. Just for entertainment or to past our time. I'm looking forward for my next movie - The Watchmen.

The main point to see this movie is because the star of this film was Dwayne Johnson. I watch with my friend from Kelantan. He has something to do in Shah Alam, so he come by and stay at my house.

On the next day I watch another movie call The Watchmen. Frankly this is the longest movie that I have ever watch, 2 hours and 45 mins. My recommendation - this is the most lousiest movie that I had ever seen. A very boring story with nothing to be excited about. First I thought this will be a good movie but in the end, is the worst. Better put your money somewhere else.

No comments: