Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Fast And Furious 4 Movie. Entertaining ...

Lately I found out that I need to do something about my blog. How to make it interesting to read. Usually my blog always strait to the point. It seems that it is not really in a natural way of human being behaviour writing. It is just like a typing a very good letter only.

So I will try my best to pen down any article naturally in the way as other bloggers are. Yesterday I went for a movie, my intentions is to watch Jackie Chan film but to mu surprised that cinema told me the film was cancel because there was no demand on it. That how the business being run at The Shaw Centerpoint.

Many Chinese in Klang would rather watch the movie in other cinema rather watching it at The Shaw Centerpoint. But I still watch the movie over there because it is cheap. Cost me only RM 8.00 per movie. Yesterday I watch Fast and Furious 4. Very good movie. No doubt the movie already runs for 4 series, still the story line not boring at all. Entertaining...... and I like the girl in that story. She is beautiful ....

No comments: