Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shopping At Maesai Streets.....

Today I went for a shopping. I managed to buy one beautiful purse for my wife. The purse is the latest design because I have been walking for more than 1 hours only to find most of their design are almost the same.

First they open the prize at 450 Baht. First I'm asking for negotiate for 200 Baht. Then the girl a the shop told me 350 Baht.

I take a look and I negotiate again. 250 Baht. The girl didn't agreed. She told me that the skin of this purse is a good quality.

Then she told last price at 300 Baht. I told her that I'm only looking for 250 Baht. On my way out she told me 280 Baht.

I told her OK....last price 270 Baht. She said ...wah so stingy one....10 Baht also want to negotiate. Ok 275 Baht... she said. I told her 270 Baht then I will take.

At last she gave me at my asking price, 270 Baht. What a bargain.

No comments: