Sunday, April 26, 2009

Visiting Chiang Saen Temple's. Chiang Rai

Yesterday evening I drive to a place call Chiang Saen. A place in Chiang Rai province. My intention was to visit a temple. On the way to that place I did pass by a place call "WAT PRA DHAT PHA-NGAO". I suspecting that their English wording is wrong but never mind. Just a small matter.

Never been there before. At least this a new place for me. Here was the entrance to the main place. It was a nice place because the temple was on top of the hills.

Here is something that been wrote as to mention about the history of the temple. This Wat believed to be build in 463 AD.

On top of the hill I can see quite a beautiful scenery. There is a big river and moreover if we look at the other side of the river is a country call Loas. Just by swimming over, you can cross to another country.

You can check the picture that I have taken. The river is the border between the Thailand and Loas country.

Inside the temple there are few statue represent the Buddha. I don't what the Buddha name but I was been told that this is a famous place and I can see that they are doing some construction works to make it beauty.

The place was very big but I just visit a few places only. Inside the temple you can do some donation and even there is a priest to bless you.

Below is another beautiful building. The buliding was surrounding by water and there are also many fish swimming along and it is huge.

Quite a beautiful place over there and the location of this place just at the main road.

No comments: