Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Travelling To Chiang Rai. Holiday ..

Early in the morning I have to wake up to catch my flight to Bangkok. After that I will continue to take my flight to Chiang Rai. Going for holiday again. Today was the first day I'm entering the new LCCT new terminal. It is so nice and beautiful. Everything is so easy to handle. Bigger counters, less queuing, fast check in and even a lot of shopping can be done in new LCCT terminal. Great for AirAsia and Malaysia Airport. Everything is so convenience.


Only one thing is not nice.... I can't find a shop selling newspaper. Today flight no delay. The timing was nice. My travelling this time save me a lot of money because I'm using AirAsia voucher to brought my tickets. All in all I'm only paying about RM 160.00 for the whole trip. Upon reaching the Suvarnambhumi Airport, there were little passenger around that airport. It is not like as usual where by the airport always crowded with many tourist.

Maybe it is because of last week political agenda happening in Bangkok where by so many tourist have cancel their plan to travel to Bangkok. It has been about 3 months plus since my last trip. The whether here is a bit hot but it is as usual and almost the same in Malaysia.

No comments: