Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thailand Foods. "Kau Kan Chin" In Maesai Streets

During my shopping time in Maesai streets, I have a chance to taste their food. A very special food at the first time. I tell you ..... very delicious.

I have never try this food before but the taste was really good. This one should be my dinner today.

For just a few item only, vegetables, chilies, rice and the cost is less than few baht only.

At first I was having a little bit hesitation to eat the food because I don't know the taste. But after having a few scoop ..... wah lahhhhhhh ...... good food.

Add with little bit of dry chilies will add up the taste.

The name of the food called "Kau Kan Chin". In Malaysia we call it "PULUT"

For this special food they only cost you just 20 Baht per plate. Where to find ? In Malaysia I cannot find this kind of delicious food with a price that is cheap.

Want to try? Only can find in Maesai, Chiang Rai, Thailand.

No comments: