Saturday, April 25, 2009

"THAMPLA MAESAI" - THAILAND

On that day I travel to Thailand, I'm taking a plane flight number 9M-AHL. I like to record down the number because I want to keep track on every flight I take. This two days on my trip to Chiang Rai, I was not really happy because the Malaysian share market was moving and I was not in Malaysia.

Feel disappointed not having an opportunity to catch any of the counters as I not use to play while I was not in front of the monitor to watch the movement. What to do, sometimes I need to accept the facts that what is not your is not your. Let it be. Wait for another round.

On Friday I went to visit a place call "THAMPLA MAESAI". This is a place where by you can find lot of fish and a temple was there. "THAM" in Thailand we call it Cave and "PLA" we call it Fish. Or we can call it as Fish Cave.

This place also got lot of monkeys and even I find one very interesting old monument. Quite old already and I was amazed that I still can find something over there. This place use to have many tourist from foreigner but not on a tourist map in Thailand. I'm just sitting at the back of a cave where by there are so many fish swimming into the cave.

The place is a bit old. To buy some fish food and enjoy evening walk would be reconmended. At the back of the place we can see lots of hill surrounding the place. It is a nice place but a quiet place as well.

At least this is a place I have never been before as I use to travel to Thailand everytime.

No comments: