Saturday, July 25, 2009

Baan Saladeng - Bangkok's Urban Oasis

Where do I stay on the first night. Frankly the place that I choose was being recommended by my old friend for quite sometime already. This time around it was my second time I went to stay there. The place called Baan Saladaeng. Check their website. Very easy to do some booking from internet.

The place look nice and clean. It is very easy to find some food to eat and the place also is very near to Silom BTS station (Saladaeng).

I stay there for three nights for a payment of 1,000 Baht per night for White Room (2 nights) and 1,500 Baht for Mediterranean Sky Room - on the top floor (actual price for this room was 2,500 Baht). Able to get discount from the management and the rooms also come with the breakfast. How nice.

Very lovely place to stay and it is convenience to travel from this place. I like it very much. Their hospitality is very good. Their concept of doing this is very simple and nice.
.

No comments: