Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tachileik, Myanmar. DVDs At 35 BAHT Per Piece. So Cheap............

I did took some of the picture at Tachileik, Myanmar. They are selling branded watches, branded bag, many type of branded T-shirt, shirts, shoes and many many more ......... even some branded phone.

As I have mention my main priority is to purchase DVDs. Here are some of the DVDs that I have brought. Total quality DVDs that I have brought is about 22 pieces. Guess what ? How much one DVDs will cost you? I guess I will never imagine that I can brought this kind of quality DVDs at this price. 35 BAHT. Yes ..... 35 Baht is about RM 3.60 per piece. Shocking for me also.

Actually if I could, I would like to buy all the DVDs from that shop. There are so many until you don't know how to choose. What to do? If you buy too many then I might be facing a problem with the Malaysian Customs. I spent nearly about 800 Baht to purchase the DVDs.

.

No comments: