Friday, July 31, 2009

Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince

During my trip to Bangkok, I have a chance to went to Siam Paragon (23.07.2009). I love to went there because I like the place very much. It feels so comfortable when you went there for a window shopping.

During my visit there I have a chance to watch a movie. Basically I'm not the follower of the Harry Potter's movie but because there was no other good movie so I went there to watch the movie.

It is quite expensive to purchase the movie ticket - 160 Baht per person but consider a five star movie cineplex, I just watch the movie.

After watching the movie, I can tell you this is the lousiest movie from Harry Potter series. My recommendation is not to watch this movie. If you have a chance just buy the DVD only. Very boring movie.
.

No comments: