Thursday, July 16, 2009

Traveling To Kelantan. Short Holiday Trip.

Last week on Thursday 9th July, 2009, I was traveling to Kelantan to conduct a course there but my partner Datuk Dr. Azman Ching can't make it because he was too busy with his work. So I have no choice but to travel there and change my original plan. Just given them a small speech or some motivation talk during their weekly meeting on Friday night.

When I was there, I just take as a holiday trip and learn something more about the on going Multi Level Marketing - Direct Selling business in Kelantan. Nothing so special to share about what is going on in Kelantan. It is as usual and only a state by election was going to held Manik Urai.

On that day I was traveling with my partner on the same day but he has to travel back to Kuala Lumpur on the next day but I went back on Saturday afternoon. His short trip there was to attend Kelantan MCA Annual General Meeting where by he was one of the committee member in MCA Youth Malaysia.

My flight number to Kelantan was 9M-AFJ and my flight back to Kuala Lumpur was 9M-AFT. Why I'm recording the whole flight plane number ? I just want to record down whether I have managed to travel all of new AirAsia Airbus plane.

Here is one of my best friend in Kelantan. When I went to Kelantan, I always sleep at his home. He was a Kelantanese and he operated a Distribution Center in Kota Bharu (CNI). I know him more than 10 years already.


No comments: