Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bangkok - Chiang Rai 4 Days 3 Nights.

When I was arriving in Bangkok on 19.07.2009 (Sunday), I have to catch my flight to Chiang Rai. This time around, the departure time was very good. No delay at all.
Usually when I went to Chiang Rai, AirAsia always using Boeing 737 quite often but this time during my flight to Chiang Rai, I was surprised that I'm boarding a new Airbus A320 to Chiang Rai. My flight from Bangkok to Chiang Rai also require me to wear a mask.

My actual date that I was supposed to go home was on Thursday but because of certain works need it to be done, I have to change several of my flight time back from Thursday to Saturday. Like my Chiang Rai - Bangkok schedule. I suppose to fly back to Bangkok on Thursday but now have to change it earlier to Wednesday. My flight plane number from Bangkok to Chiang Rai was HS-ABG.

No comments: