Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Arrive At Chiang Mai. Touch Down.

Arrive at Chiang Mai on 5th January 2009 as usual. My aeroplane flight number 9M-AFI. At the airport I took the airport taxi to went to the bus station that heading to Chiang Rai. It cost me 140 Baht to reach to the bus station.


The weather in Chiang Mai is around 22 degree to 27 degree. At the bus station, while I was looking for a bus to Chiang Rai I was been told that there are four types of buses to Chiang Rai. The regular one - without aircond, the second class with aircond - lousy seat, the first class with aircond - better seat and the VIP bus with special seat.


I took the second class with aircond and it cost me 132 Baht. Very cheap if we want to consider 3.5 hours ride. No choice need to take the earliest bus to reach Chiang Rai. My bus leave at 12.30 pm so I need to take my lunch at the bus station. The food is normal. Fried rice with an egg and vegetables. A Teh-O drink and it cost me 45 Baht.

No comments: