Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fly My Way Back To Kuala Lumpur After 6 Days 5 Nights Holiday.

On the 10th January 2009, finally I took my flight home to Kuala Lumpur. But during that day there were many children waiting at the airport to watch aeroplane. As to my knowledge they were celebrating Children Days. In Thailand they call it "Wan Dek". No time to take some of the photo for that celebration.


First I took my flight home from Chiang Rai to Bangkok. Cost me 749.54 Baht. Very cheap.

Then I took a flight from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur. Cost me 1,625 Baht. Also very cheap. But you can see for this trip I have to book the flight ticket in 23 Feb 2008. That is about 1 year to the exact date of flight.

Total flight only cost me RM 111.00 (Kuala Lumpur to Chiang Mai) + 749.54 Bath (Chiang Rai to Bangkok) + 1,625.00 Bath (Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur) = About RM 350.00 for taking three times of flight. Worth it ? Very very cheap.

No comments: