Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Shopping Paradise At Tachileik, Myanmar.

While I was visiting Myanmar on 9th January 2009, my first intention is to look around that country and my first time stepping into the country.

During my visiting I was so surprised that the place have a shopping paradise. People who are looking for a cheap thing like Petaling Street in Kuala Lumpur can find a lot things in that places.

So many branded item, branded watches, branded tie and etc...etc...etc...

During my last year graduation in Master of Business Administration, one of my friend gave me a present. A Giorgio Armani tie. That tie cost him RM 199.90.

At first when I saw the tie I asked the sales girl how much that they were selling. The girl told me that the price is 400 Baht. Well I consider it is cheap although the items is fake.

Then I examined the quality of it and I found out that the quality is quite good. Worth of buying. I asked her again how much really they were selling ? 50 percent discount ! Cost only 200 Baht. Without any hesitation I straight away choose one and buy the colour I liked.

Not only they were selling branded ties they also selling some branded bags, branded spectacles.

Managed to buy one spectacles at the price of 100 Baht.

So many spectacles don't know which one to choose ?

Nice or not ? 100 Baht spectacles. But I heard they can buy it at even cheaper price. Just only 60 Baht to 70 Baht only.

No comments: