Monday, January 12, 2009

Maesai SteamBoat

In Maesai I did have a chance to try the street food. In Malaysia we call it SteamBoat but in Maesai, it is totally different. That day was on the 8th January.

This is my first time trying this kind of dishes in that place.

We have to let the soup boils first using a charcoal. Quite interesting as I'm having my dinner during the weather is cold.

Here you can see there a meat and some mee hun, vegetables, egg, sotong and etc......

Their special sauce to make the taste better.

Actually it is not expensive, it just cost you 59 Baht for a plate of meat and a small bucket of vegetables. The amount that I spend is about 180 Baht + 20 Baht as a tip.

You can see I'm sitting beside the road to enjoy my food with few of their customers.

How about that ? Like to try it during your visit there. It is good. I like it very much.

No comments: