Saturday, January 17, 2009

Quality The Same. Price Only The Different. Giorgio Armani.

What is the different between this two boxes of ties. As I mention before during my trip to Myanmar on 9th January 2009, I did do some shopping and I brought a new tie. Check my previous posting Shopping Paradize At Tachileik, Myanmar.

Check it nicely. One is fake and another one is real.

The different between the two is the price. One only cost RM 20.00 and another one cost RM 199.90.

The Blue tie's come with a tie and an extra handkerchief and the Brown tie's just with a tie only.

Both quality look the same and even the workmanship is not much different.

Well on your left is the fake one and on your right is the real one. Both look the same quality.

The Brand that I mention here is GIORGIO ARMANI. Made In Italy.

No comments: