Friday, January 16, 2009

New Terminal At LCCT. Kuala Lumpur, Sepang.

On the day I went back to Malaysia, I managed to capture some of the picture. I was at Chiang Rai International Airport.

The AirAsia Chiang Rai selling booth. Look very nice and beautiful.

Checking out at Gate 1. As usual we need to walk to the plane.

Taking a plane back to Bangkok Suvarnambhumi Airport. Aeroplane number HS-AAO. Still using an old model.

This AirAsia Airbus Number is 9M-AHH. This was the flight I took back from Suvarnambhumi Airport to Kuala Lumpur. Simply recorded this number, just want to keep the record of all the flight I took with the new airbus.

On that day also was my first time steping inside the new international terminal. It was very big. They just open it for few days only. Inside they also have a very big duty free store. It is better now compare to last time.

No comments: