Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bad Results From My Blood Test Reports.

My blood test results came out on Wednesday night. It was a total shock for me but I knew it already because I was eating a lot during Chinese New Year celebration. Actually it is quite bad to have this kind of habits. Eating a lot.

If we want to take a look on my reports. The Cholesterol level reaching 7.6 and my doctor told me that if I still love the food very much it would means that I'm buying myself a bullet train ticket to hell.

Everything inside the reports show that if I want to keep my life longer I need to take care my food or else no one will help me. The last I have my medical check up was in the year of 2007. Everything seems to be not so bad but now ? I have to cut down all my special intake (delicious food) and change my habits of eating.

In Malaysia it is hard to control or to be on diet because me as a Chinese, we can enjoy the Malay food, Indian food, Mamak food and etc.....etc... NO LIMITS ....... Now already two days gone since I received my medical report and on the first day, I control my food quite well and yesterday I lost a little bit control during my dinner but still manageable. Hai ........ need to become a vegetarian.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, I'm Ms Foo from MJ Health Screening Center, would u mind to give me ur email or whatsapp contact? Thx.