Tuesday, February 3, 2009

God Of Heaven. Wishing For Tons Of Income.

When the time reach 12.00 am, I celebrate my praying for the God of Heaven (Bai Tian Gong). We as a Hokkien treat this day as a very big day. Bigger than the 1st day of Chinese New Year but it would also mark as the celebration is going to finish already.

This year I was praying it without my father and my mother as they are on holiday at China, Harbin. They will only be back late midnight.

As usual I'm praying that I can make lots of tons of money and I'm also praying for my family are in great health and businesses going prosperous.

This year celebration seems a bit down compare to last year. Little fireworks here and there but I still enjoy the moment I'm praying to the God.

Actually in this coming new year of Ox, as long as we can survive and go through this great global financial crisis, it would be a bonuses for all of us.

But remember when there is a crisis, there always been a great opportunity arise.

No comments: