Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bazar Buluh Kubu, Kota Bharu.

On the first day (19.02.2009) I arrive at Kota Bharu, Kelantan. On a request of my Datuk, we went to BAZAR BULUH KUBU to buy a batik shirt. A place that selling the most famous batik shirt in Kelantan.

This place is the ideal bargain centre for local and foreign tourists but I find this place especially those selling batik, they are expensive. Most of the batik cost about RM 130.00 and above.

One of my friend in Kota Bharu, Mr. Lee. One of the handsome guy in Kelantan.

My senior Datuk Dr. Azman Ching in red T-shirt.

Luckily he is not grabbing a girl. At least his smiling show me that he like the .........

Actually I was kind of boring when I visited that place because none of the items sold there were my taste. Most of the items sold were batik.

No comments: