Monday, February 2, 2009

Making My New Identification Card

Today even though it was Monday but I'm still on holiday. I will only start working on Wednesday. Well this morning I went to Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN) to make my new I.C. (identification card). My old I.C. cannot use already as the computer chip inside it already damaged.

I was charged a fee of RM 10.00 to make a new one and the officer told me that I had to take a new photo and thumb-scan as everything is going to be a new one. Luckily I only have to wait for about 30 min to do the whole things. In future I need to return my old I.C. to them, so I scan it to keep it a souvenir or as a memory for me. You know lah ....... sometimes we use to forget everything..

Lately I have a problem with my eyes. I think my eye sight degree has increased. I went to a spectacles shop to have a check and do a new one and it cost me RM 160.00. Previously my eyes sight degree was about 75 but now increase to 125. Now I'm only start to realizing that I'm getting older and older. Will posted my new spectacles once I have it .......


No comments: