Saturday, February 21, 2009

Travelling to Kelantan. 3 Days 2 Nights.

On Thurday 19.02.2009, I'm flying again. But this time I went to Kelantan with Dato Dr. Azman Ching. We went there to conduct a course and giving a speech in a seminar. We call it SNP - Success Network Program.


This time around our flight only cost us RM 120.00 for two person. But I only pay RM 20.00 for this flight because I managed to use my Citibank credit card points to redeem the RM 100.00 voucher.

Taking the same flight number. This is the same flight number I took to Bangkok in January. The Airbus number 9M-AHH.

This time around no delay but there is some changes in this flight. We were given the seats number and we have to follow the number. But the number being seperated. Both of us have to split. I'm sitting 17A and my friend is sitting 18A. This time around I will consider being given a seat number is the best sollution where by we do not have to quee-up in order to rush for a better seat.

No comments: