Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Medical Check-Up or Blood Test. Cost me RM 198.00

On Monday morning I went to see my Doctor and ask him for blood test. He told me that he won't do it because Monday was a holiday (Sunday - Thaipusam). So he told me to come in on the next day.

So I went to see him in the early of Tuesday. He told me that in order to get an accurate reading the blood test must be done on the day the blood test laboratories open. Then only you will get an accurate reading. The perfect one.

No pain at all. I have to check my body health as it has been long time I didn't check my health.

Wah.... the doctor took 3 shots of my bloods. No choice if I want to check my health level.

Still look good. Not yet fainted. Three shots of bloods were not much. Still can stand.

The bill cost me RM 198.00. Why the cost me so expensive ? No choice .... Kia Si ...... Actually the medical test or blood test cost me RM 145.00 + another blood test RM 38.00 for any cancer marker and a consultation fees of RM 15.00.

No comments: