Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bank Rakyat Main Sponsor With AirAsia.

On that day (20.02.2009) when we were conducting the course, we have about 54 participants attended our courses. It is a bit improvement compare to the previous SNP courses that we have conducted. Well I can consider this is quite a successful trip over there.

After finishing my course on Friday, on the next day we took our flight back to LCCT Sepang. At the airport when I want to take our flight back I was so surprised to see a new plane that have been painted with blue and orange colour. Maybe I didn't notice it in the first place during their delivery of this plane.

I didn't know that AirAsia have a plane that has been painted with Bank Rakyat brand as one of their current sponsors. It is quite impressive to have Bank Rakyat as the first bank in Malaysia to become the main sponsor with AirAsia.

This plane number is 9M-AHQ.

Well I really want to salute Bank Rakyat because I didn't expect that they can really become a sponsor with the airlines especially AirAsia. This time around I think Bank Rakyat have succeeded in becoming one of the leading banks in Malaysia.

No comments: